CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

i hate black tie events. so far, just today alone.. ive spent a total of $350 on only a pair of black pants and a jacket. bloodyhell. and now i am so freaking broke..

and ive got my shoes to get. one lovely pair at jwest is $135. another pair at ninewest is $145. and another one at topshop is $159. and they're all veryy nice. aghhh. tried looking around for cheaper alternatives but dont have!! dammit.

i am going to be so so so broke. :( :( but i keep trying to tell myself these are like basic stuff for formal events. like the pair of shoes can probably match everything (yeah right!) and the pants are just normal nice looking formal pants.. and the jacket... growls! very very seasonal and after this season.. very out lor!! cannot wear already. ta ma de.

see, if i just bought the stupid gown from danielyam.. it would cost me only $145. and thats like an entire outfit. (minus the shoes.) compared to the freaking pants and jacket. but no.. i have to be stubborn cos i hate wearing dresses. and i hate the thought of wearing a danielyam, thinking about the possibility that someone at that event probably has the same gown as me. and so what? i blew another $200 just cos i dont want to wear a ohsocommoneveryonehasone danielyam. i want to shoot myself!

my brother actually bought my sister a pair of prada pumps but none of us can wear it cos it isnt our size. WHY KOR!! WHY!!!!! if you bought it just a size larger, the pair of pumps will totally suit my outfit and i dont need to think about shoes. and no, all the shoes i have at home.. 90% of them are flats. the rest are wedges. so a total no-no.

i bought my pants from heeren and ended up buying another top cos the salesperson was soooo nice. she even gave me a 15% off even though theres no sale or blahblah. and i ended up buying an umbrella from mango too. cos the stupid jacket is $199. i didnt bring my mango card out. and to apply for another card and get 5% off.. i need to spend at least $200. and there was NOTHING to get at mango. no nice clothes AT ALL. oh yah unless you count this stupid grey top thats like $80.. so i ended up buying an umbrella. how stupid.

i am going to be a broke girl from now, 15th november....... till 15th december. i am going to stay at home every weekend and just spend time with my new clothes. and umbrella.

ohhh i finally went to trim my hair today. after like 5 months. i hate my hair now. not the cut.. just the whole perm thingy. the perm totally dont match my hair color at all. now i look like some ah huey with like wannabe permed blond hair.. PERFECT!! and to top it all up, i bought a product by bedhead for my hair. surprise surprise, its called EGO BOOST! hahahahha.

ohhhhh. its the 16th november now. happy birthday st margs. its founders day or sth right? are you like 361 years old already or what??? oh sorry, 163... am i right?

and its my sister's wedding anni! hahahaha. 7 years ago i wore a black guess dress and plaited my hair.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home